Sunday, September 03, 2006

It was a rainy, yucky Sunday. One of those days I was always doing something but didn't seem like anything we getting accomplished. Grocery shopping, made a lasagna, having a friends over tonight for dinner and watching a little of the race. Work tomorrow so probably won't be staying up late to watch the entire race...unless Robby is doing well them maybe I'll sleep a bit late tomorrow, nobody to get up for school.

Cut out appliques for the solid squares in the tablerunner. Don't have any thread that goes well with the pumpkins, hopefully work will have a color that works.

I would like to make another fish quilt to give to my father-in-law for his birthday. I think I will do a few photo transfers of his fishing trips to Rangley Maine. If I make a few of the fishing lines shorter the photos would look fine. Or maybe ('cause I hate making the same quilt twice) I'll make him a quilt with animal blocks to celebrate his 50th anniversary of being a veterinarian. I'll have to think on that one.

No comments: